Publisher: Lou Pic au Loup – Caroline Fressard
Site : All the internet pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
User : Person using the site and services.
Nature of data collected
In the context of the use of the Site, the Publisher may collect the following categories of data concerning its Users:
- Marital status, identity data (last name, first name, email address, phone number, postal address, etc.)
- Connection data (IP address, click history, browsing history, events logs…)
Communication of personal data to third parties
We undertake not to market the personal information collected. However, if you place an order on this site, we share this information with third parties (for instance, shipping providers or email marketing provider « Mailchimp ») for the following reasons:
- Execution, dispatch and tracking of your order
- Completion of your newsletter subscription
However, you are informed that your personal data may be disclosed by application of a law, regulation, or by decision of a competent regulatory or judicial.
Purpose of use of personal data collected
Your data is usedd to respond to your requests sent via the contact form or directly by email as well as to perform operations relating to customer management : orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting.
Mandatory or optional nature of responses
You are only obliged to provide us with your personal date if you wish to send us a message through the form, and email of if you wish to place an order. We need this data to respond to you and process your order.
The publisher is the sole recipient of your data communicated through the Site.
Right of opposition, interrogation, access and rectification
You have the right to oppose, query, access and rectify your personal data. To demonstrate this, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Legal basis for data processing
We process your data following your consent.
Complaint with the CNIL
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
Duration of cookies
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum retention period for cookies is 13 months after their first deposit in the Users’ terminal, as is the duration of the validity of the User’s consent to the use of these cookies. The lifespan of these cookies is not extended on each visit. The User’s consent must be therefore renewed at the end of this period.
Cookies issued on our site
We are likely to issue various types of Cookies when you browse our Site:
- Technical cookies which are necessary for the operation of the Site. They make it possible in particular to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, depending on the hardware and software. viewing or reading that your Terminal includes.
- Optional cookies (not necessary for the operation of the Site):
- Google Analytics audience measurement cookies which allow us to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements composing the Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of its services.
For technical cookies, if you do not want them to be used on your terminal, most browsers allow you to disable cookies through the settings options. However, you are informed that some services may no longer function properly.
For optional cookies, you can refuse them at any time by using the “Cookies” button below. This button is also visible at the bottom of each page of our Site.